I thought i’ll write a lot about the new events in 8.0 patch but i think other wrote enough about that, for short: i don’t like how Blizzard is writing the story, i know people are tired of the big bad threat but the alternative to the current story could be another big bad villain, Azshara give me hope that Blizzard will change the direction in 8.1 or 8.2 to focus on N’zoth and the void.
One change i’m really upset about is the Northern Barren music, every time i’m in the zone i hear new war music …. there is always Youtube but come on Blizzard, i always turn on music in the Barrens.
Anyway, i’m waiting for new zones, leveling in a new place will be exciting, new story and exploring will never get old, meanwhile i’m trying to get exalted with many factions, try to get transmog items and enjoying Legacy mode a lot.
So far i managed to finish grinding reputation for few factions recently:
- 3 Classic faction, Gelkis and Magram Clans reputation are the easiest ones to get, all you need to do is talking with one NPC in Desolace.
- 4 burning Crusade factions
- 4 WoLK factions
- 6 Cataclysm factions, one remains.
- 1 Pandaria faction.
Exalted with 50 factions, in hope to get more soon, sometimes the rewards are worth it, i like collecting transmog items and tabards, but the problem with many tabards is locking them behind reputation grind for all your alts.
- After two years of trying, at last i get Llothien Prowler, the fox looks nice.
- Highmountain Elderhorn, another paragon mount, i’m hoping to get one more before going into new content, no luck so far with the one i want most.
- Trying to finish Outland Loremaster, one good thing about Outland is unique weapons.
- I’m done with Isle of Giants except for Oondasta, i bought Bone White Primal Raptor.
- Getting Brilliant Direbeak needed sometimes and doing many quests, of all 4 bird mounts i only wanted this one, later i’ll grind for the other three.
That’s it for now, next post will have some screenshots, didn’t want to make this one too long 🙂