I have to admit, i rarely plan, and i rarely stick to any plan, and i regret that, i wish i could go back in time to tell myself “plan you fool!”.
Anyway, for July the plan was:
- Download Lord of the Rings Online: i did it, leveled a lore-master to level 8, the game is so charming, i mean it feels old, it feels like mid-00s because it is, but i don’t think i have time for 3 MMOs, so i removed it, i’ll be back to it one day.
- Finish the quest line for Kingsmouth Town in Secret World Legends: instead of finishing 1 zone did the first 3 and that the whole first story.
- Keep writing for Nixxle, the goblin, in WoW: i did that, i want to write more in August.
- Read at least 2 books: read one book, i need to read more in early morning before starting web browsing, resisting internet distractions is hard.
So far i’m happy with what i done, from no planning at all to simple plan and achieving most of it, this is good, so i hope to do more, so here is next month plan:
- Reading: I recently bought Harry Potter box set, i want to read them all, it’s been 10 years since i read them last time.
- Secret World Legends: start and finish second story, 2 zones in Egypt, maybe move to third story.
- Finish few single player games by Amanita, i already finished most of them, i want to write about them.
- Keep grinding to get Draenor Pathfinder, to get flying in Draenor, it will make few things easier for more grinding.
- Get Cataclysm Loremaster, i’m done with Mount Hyjal and Uldum, already.
- Grind reputation for Cataclysm as much as possible, i want to buy a camel.
- Write more for Nixxle, more than 8 posts at least.
- try NOT to start 3rd hunter! i have already 2 hunters, my main is human hunter, Nixxle the goblin, and i have human shadow priest i want to prepare for next expansion.
Since i boosted my main hunter, i didn’t do much of quests in old world, i want to do them at the same level, doing them with level 110 hunter is not fun, so i want to start another low level hunter on the alliance side to expernice these quests, i tried other classes but i could not stick with any of them, i enjoy playing hunters … but i should not start another one, not now 🙂